How do I set the AUTO ON feature on my Braun drip coffee maker?
To set the AUTO ON feature so your unit will brew at your desired time, please follow these steps:
- Press the AUTO ON button for a minimum of 3 seconds. The hours in the LED panel will start flashing.
- To set the hour, press the CLOCK button for a minimum of 3 seconds. The LED control panel will start flashing.
- Press and hold the SET button to scroll through the numbers. Release the button once the desired hour is displayed.
- To set the minutes, press the AUTO ON button. The minutes in the LED control panel will start flashing.
- Press and hold the SET button to scroll through the numbers. Release the button once the desired minutes are displayed.
- Press the AUTO ON button again to save the desired time.
- The pre-set AUTO ON time will disappear after 3 seconds and the time of day will show on the LED control panel.
- If during the setting process no button is pressed for 10 seconds, the auto on time currently set will be saved. This function can only be activated if the auto on time and the time of the day have been set.
- Press the AUTO ON button. The green LED light above the button will illuminate and the coffee maker will start to brew at the pre-set auto on time.
- The pre-set auto on time disappears after 3 seconds.
- When the appliance starts brewing, the green LED BREW light will continually flash and the LED AUTO ON light turns off.
- Press the AUTO ON button again to switch off the function: the green LED light will disappear.
NOTE: The AUTO ON function remains activated even when the appliance has been switched off.