How do I set the AUTO OFF feature on my Braun drip coffee maker?
The AUTO OFF feature can be set to turn the unit off after brewing. The auto off time can be set in 5 minute intervals, anywhere from 15 minutes to 5 hours by following these steps:
- Press the AUTO OFF button for a minimum of 3 seconds. The default setting (2 hours) will start flashing.
- Press and hold the SET button to scroll through the numbers. Time displayed is in 5 minute intervals.
- Press the AUTO OFF button again to save the desired time. The pre-set auto off time will disappear after 3 seconds and the time of day will show on the LED control panel.
- If during the setting process no button is pressed for 10 seconds, the auto off time currently set will be saved. This function can only be activated if the auto off time has been set.
- Press the AUTO OFF button: the green LED light above the button will illuminate and the coffee maker stops keeping warm at the pre-set auto off time. The pre-set auto off time disappears after 3 seconds.
- Press the AUTO OFF button to switch off the function: the green LED light disappears
NOTE: The default setting is 2 hours